BRICK & STONE
Brickwork and stone restoration
Stoneguard’s heritage and growth is built on a solid foundation of restoration work. Our experienced team of specialists have delivered excellent results on many successful projects including on prestigious London landmarks such as the Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge and St Paul’s Cathedral.
Our brickwork and stone restoration services include:
– Specialist cleaning, anti-graffiti coatings,
water damage repair and waterproofing
– Wholesale / localized rake-out and re-pointing
of heritage mortar
– Wholesale / localized replacement of defective bricks
– Brickwork render and restoration
– Specialised concrete and stone repairs/ restoration
Having built close relationships with specialist brick suppliers, Stoneguard can match any brick found on the London Underground – from modern metric to hand-made imperial.
Please call Stoneguard now for more information on 020 8902 7870, or contact us via our website form.